Click & Collect
Our FREE click & collect service allows you to order products online and collect in store.
How does click & collect work?
Order online by 3pm and we aim to have your order ready to collect the same day, usually within 1 hour and within our usual opening times.
If you are not able to collect your order right away we will keep it for at least 7 days, Any items not collected within this time frame will be returned to stock and a refund will be issued.
To place a click & collect order select the collection option before adding the items to your basket, process your payment and complete your transaction.
You will then receive 2 emails:
1. The first email will confirm we have received your order.
2. The second email will confirm we have your item/s ready for collection.
Please do not travel to collect your order until you have received your second email confirming that your item/s are ready for collection.
Before you travel to the store, please ensure you have the following with you:
1. Your ‘Ready For Collection’ email.
2. Your photo ID, this must match the details on your order.
When you arrive at the store you can collect your items from the front till, You will need to bring the Ready for Collection email and photo ID with you. You cannot collect your item/s until you have received this email. This email can be printed or presented on a mobile device
We aim to have orders placed before 3pm ready for collection the same day, usually within 1 hour. (This does not include Bank Holidays or Public Holidays) And within our usual store opening times. If for any reason we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you at the soonest opportunity.
Not all items are available for our click & collect service. Items that are available for click & collect will be displayed on the product page.
Changes To Service
We reserve the right to make changes to the conditions of this service at any time.
Click & Collect Terms & Conditions
All Click & Collect purchases are subject to The Water Zoo Limited Terms and Conditions.
In the case where your order contains a number of items and one or more of them is not available, you will receive an email or phone call confirming your order status.
- On arrival to store you will be able to collect your order from the dry goods area counter. You will need to bring the Ready for Collection email and photo ID with you. We will make every effort to ensure your selected item(s) is available for collection within the indicated time frame.
- Any items not collected within this time frame will be returned to stock and a refund will be issued.
- On cancellation of your order, for any reason, It may take 5-7 working days for this process to be completed depending on your bank or credit card provider. Please note we will process your refund at the soonest opportunity and any delay is not on the part of The Water Zoo Limited and is completely outside of our control.
- We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs arising where an item is unavailable.
- Please note that Water Zoo Bonus points cannot be redeemed against Click & Collect orders.
Thank you for your understanding and custom. If you have any queries please contact us.