Our barcode based Bonus card was changed to a smart card based scheme from the 1st November 2012.
What is it?
The WaterZoo Bonus card is loyalty scheme to reward our regular Customers for shopping at our retail store.
How much will it save me?
You will receive 3% back on all qualifying purchases, as a credit applied to your WaterZoo Bonus card. For example spend £50 and get £1.50 credit added to your loyalty card.
How do I apply?
Easy, just give your name, home and email address to a member of staff at the till, next time you are in store.
What if I forget my smart card?
No problem, keep you receipt and bring it with you on your next visit along with your card and we will add the points
How do I redeem my points?
Once you have accumulated at least £0.50 worth of credit on your card we can deduct all or part of it from a purchase. Up to a maximum of 90% of the sale value.
Is there anything I don’t get points with?
Bonus points are not issued for the purchase of gift vouchers, postage/delivery charges, or customer not present sales, including purchases from www.waterzoo.co.uk.
How can I earn more points?
We sometimes run limited time promotions in store on certain product ranges that will earn you extra points when these products are purchased.
The WaterZoo Bonus Card Terms & conditions at 19th December 2014
1. It is a condition of having a WaterZoo Bonus Card that you provide The WaterZoo with your name and address. This will not be passed on to other companies.
2. To collect or redeem points you must bring your card with you. If you do not have it with you, retain your receipt and produce this along with your card on your next visit.
3. A maximum of 90% of the total sale value can be paid using the points accumulated on your WaterZoo Bonus Card
4. Points are awarded as a minimum of 3% credit of the total value of your purchases. E.g, spend £10 receive £0.30 worth of credit on your card.
5. If you have any reason to return a product, we request you present your card so any points issued with the original sale can be deducted.
6. Bonus points are not awarded for purchases of gift vouchers or postage/delivery charges.
7. Should you require a replacement card, £2.50 worth of points will be deducted. Any points balance will be transferred to the new card (less £2.50) and the lost/stolen card will be deactivated.
8. Bonus points are not awarded with telephone, or online sales, or to customers with account facilities, or any other form of discount card.
9. Cards remain the property of The WaterZoo.
10.The WaterZoo Bonus points have no cash value any can only be used to purchase goods or services at The WaterZoo.
11.The WaterZoo reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or terminate the scheme at any time.
12.In the case of a dispute, the decision of The WaterZoo will be final and binding.